All beer shipments are made according to local and federal regulations. Adult Signature Required (21+) on all deliveries. Someone must be present to receive delivery. UPS will not leave the delivery without someone 21+ present with ID.
Beer Shipping Locations
If you live in the following locations, you are eligible to have beer shipped to you. Please read before placing your order:
- Washington DC – Limit 1 case per month per address
- Pennsylvania – Limit 3 total 4-packs, (196 total ounces) per customer per month. Limit 1, 4-pack per brand, per year. Any orders containing multiple 4-packs of the same brand will be refunded additionally if more than 3, 4-packs are added to your order, we will need to issue a refund. 6% Pennsylvania sales tax applies.
- Kentucky – No more than 10 cases of beer per month per individual
- New Hampshire – Limit 3 total cases, per customer, per day. Max 9 cases per year. Limit 1 case, per brand, per customer, per day.
- Vermont – Limit 3 total cases, per customer, per day. Max 12 cases per year. Limit 1 case, per brand, per customer, per day.
Beer Shipping Costs
Shipping for all beer orders is determined by the number of 4-Packs per box. For orders of 1-3, 4-Packs, shipping is $25. For order of 4-6, 4-Packs shipping is $35. Additional 4-Packs require separate shipping boxes and will be charged at the same rates as above.
Is There A Minimum or Maximum Order
There is no minimum order but we will limit up to 3 cases per order. State-by-state limits apply.
When Can I Order And When Will My Order Ship?
You can order anytime. Beer will be shipped out on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We will do our best to get orders out within 24hrs of purchase. Orders placed after 12pm on Wednesday-Sunday will ship out on Monday.
We ship all of our merchandise via UPS throughout the United States.